Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!


So today I walked past the boys room and saw Hunter playing with his little pee pee.I told him not to play with it because heavenly father doesn't like it.I then go out to Greg and ask him what to say to him.He says tell him it will fall off if he plays with it.So I go back in his room and tell him that.He looks at me for a few and then says mom did you play with your pee pee when you were little and is that why yours feel off? I laughed so hard and told him no.He says the funniest things to me...love him so much

4 comments:

The Lyons Family said...

That is so stinkin funny!!!

Brittany said...

I know huh he is such a character...he makes me laugh almost everyday.

Tana said...

Please have these discussions at home and not at Primary. Your kids say the funniest things there too!

Brittany said...

I really try Tana sometimes they say things and I just want to die.I swear I tell them not to say anything thta embaresses me but it doesnt always work.