Monday, August 17, 2009

I am truly humbled


After I wrote my last post I found a interesting blog.The blog is about a lady who was in a plane crash and now is living her life with severe burns.As I read the blog I thought to myself wow things could be worse and how would I deal with it.I am now a little more humble and thankful to my Heavenly Father for the things I do have.If I have to have more medical bills I will just have to deal with it because when it comes right down to it I would rather spend everyday with my family then never again. My life experiences are only what I can handle and I know I can handle each and everything life is thrown at me with love patience and a desire to not dwell on things I can't change.Plus the loving guide of my Heavenly Father I will be ok. I am so thankful for my little family.I am truly blessed to have my beautiful little girl who probably wasn't medically supposed to be here but Heavenly Father knew better and blessed my body to be healthy enough to have her.I am truly blessed and need to remember that everyday.

No comments: