Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I am thankful for

I saw this on a friends blog and thought I would take a page in her book.She is writing her 100 things she is thankful for.Not sure I can 100 but I can do a few so I will do it till Thanksgiving.



1.I am thankful for my hubby.He is so sweet and tries his hardest to be a wonderful hubby.He is generous and willing to do anything for anyone.He is my best friend.

2.I am thanful for Trentyn my 1st son.He is a light for me from the very beginning.He was the person who helped me see who I could be the mom I wanted to be.He is bright and kind he is the best big brother.

3.I am thankful for Hunter my second he has always loved me even when I couldn't take the best care of him.He is the sweetest loving little boy.He makes me laugh all the time even when he drives me insane.

4.I am thankful for my angel baby Bradly.Although I only had a short time with him he made me realize the mom I needed to be.He has brought me more joy then I ever thought I could have.

5.I am thankful for my baby girl Lora.She is such a wonderfully challenging little girl.I waited so long for her and to have her I feel like the luckiest mom in the world.She is the most beautiful little girl and I thank Heavenly father everyday for her.

6.I am thankful for my brothers and sisters.I have 3 brothers and 5 sisters.They each bring out different sides of me.I am truly thankful for growing up in a big family.I have always been very thankful for them.I may not always say it but I love them so much and wished I lived closer.

7.I am thankful for my mom.She is the strongest women I know.She has been through so much and she has come out of it all a wonderful person.She is the best mom and dad a girl could ever have.
8.I am thankful that I have a wonderful ward.That I am a memeber of the Latterday Saints.I have grown in the last few months because having the church in mhy life.The love and understanding I get from my ward is awesome.I is a always very accepted about my past there.
9.I am thanful for Heavenly Father with out him I would be nothing.He is a guide I follow in my
life.I try to be a better person because of the love he has for me.

10.I am thankful for my dad athough he was only in my life for 10 years I truly know he loved us all.
11.I am thankful for my inlaws all of them.They have helped in ways they may never know.I think about all they did for two young kids trying to be parents.For them I wouldn't have the life I have now.
12.I am thankful for my best friend she is 3 days older then me.We should have been twins but Heavenly Father knew neither of our moms could have handled both of us.She helps me get through the boring days when I have nothing to do .We can sit on the phone and talk about nothing and we still have fun.
13.I am thankful for sweets,without it life would be kinda boring...I mean bread and water are good.But a good sweet is so much better then just plain old food.

2 comments:

Linda A. said...

You are so blessed! Isn't it great sometimes to just step back and take inventory? I missed you on Sunday! See you soon!

Lynnette said...

I'm thankful for Brittany! She's like a sister to me! Love ya!