Sunday, November 9, 2008

Church and some other ramblings

So the boys had their Primary Program today.It was so cute and it was the first one my kids were ever in so it was special.I am very happy my kids are learning and growing in my church.Now if I could just get my 1 year old to stay still for 3 hrs. I have been enjoying all the things in my life.I went to a babyshower for a friend and it was so much fun I got to hold babies.I miss that tiny baby stage(ok not really just the idea of a new baby.) I am supposed to be going to see Twilight at 12:02 am at the midnight showing.Yeah I know this is a crazy idea since I wont be home till about 2:30 am and I have to be up getting the kids to school at 6:45 am the next morning but good thing Lora still takes naps. Now I need to just buy the ticket....(ok Greg needs to give me money soon).I tried to get Greg to go to church today but it was a no go.I thought that maybe he would but he decided against it.It would be nice to have him go with me but I know I can't expect him to.Maybe someday.....

1 comment:

Tana said...

Hi Girl! I have added you to my blog roll. Your kids were awesome in the program today. Good to have you there. Talk to you soon.