Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In my own little corner in my own little world.

Ok so my place where I found a connection is right in front of my front door.So if you ever come visit me watch out.

So I have a crazy friend who is full of crap and lies to me all the time.She reminds me of Casey Anthony...yeah the baby killer.Anyways she has filled me with a line of bull and I am tired of being used.So if it is you then tell me the truth about the drugs and let me be your friend.Or maybe just cut me loose PLEASE!!!!!

Man I feel like such a downer lately.So having 3 kids and a husband home today was crazy.I like having my own time and do what I want.So no more Veterans day or sick hubby's.I sometimes want to go on strike I mean do the dishes ever stop? Why can't laundry do itself.I need to invent something that will do my laundry.Since I am so totally afraid of our garage since we had a rat problem.Their hole is right next to our washer...hey maybe I can get them to do my laundry like in Cinderella.Ok wishful thinking.I wish I had a maid then she could do everything for me.Greg needs to get a higher paying job lol.Maybe I could have a Super Manny,has anyone see the previews for the new show?I think it just might be my dream come true.I get to boss a guy around and not have to sleep with him.I can just send him home and sleep in my own bed by myself.Ok just kidding gotta love my husband right?

No comments: