Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our weekend away

We went away this weekend to my mother in laws house.We had a wonderful time just playing with our family.We got there Friday and unpacked while G went to his job interview.He came back and was very unhappy with it all so he went and played in the pool.Our friends arrived and then we hung out for the rest of the day.
Saturday the girls had a day of hanging out and going shopping with no kids! It was alot of fun to be away from the kids.Besides the fact that G called me every hour to ask me something about them. I bought L her first pair of shoes they are so cute.We got back from our day and I went swimming that was nice.
Sunday G and his step dad went golfing so I was with my MIL and it was nice to talk with just her.Our friends had left to go do some shopping.I am glad they did because the kids were fighting alot. Well everyone got back and we just hung out the rest of the night.
Monday we left and got home and unpacked.It was alot of fun and I hope we get to move there soon.I am mad because my camera is full and I didn't get a chance to fix the pictures and take the ones off I didn't want on there.So no pictures of this weekend sorry.

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

Bummer! You should have bought a new card, LOL! Glad you had a good time! and that you and G are doing better. Fighting stinks...