Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Son Bradly

I have never gotten to put anything up about my son Bradly no pictures nothing.I wanted to on myspace but felt it was the wrong place for it.I want to be able to remember him and have a place for him to be seen and for everyone to know how much he is truly loved.So if it is hard to look at his pictures I am sorry but I need to have a outlet.All of these are pictures of him when he was alive when we got our little time with him.Iwill always remember this time as a bitter sweet time.I met him and then let him go to my father in heaven.
















2 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Brittany - every baby matters, no matter how small. I think angel babies are beautiful : ). Thanks for sharing.

Lynnette said...

I think he is beautiful! You are such a great wife, mother, and friend!!! Love ya girl!