Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good day turned to not so good

So I am totally excited my best friend just had her fourth baby.It was a long and hard pregnancy for her and she now has a beautiful baby girl.I am jealous she has two boys and two girl.

I have been sick since Saturday and this afternoon I had horrible stomach pains.I went to the dr and she thinks it is a stomach bug.But she took my blood just to be safe so we will know more tomorrow.I then was running late to get Trent to scouts.Normally we have a friend of ours take him but our signals got crossed and he left before I could get him.I then took Trent with my other two to the scout leaders house.So it has been raining all week and they live on a super steep hill and it is all gravel.Just as I get to the top I get stuck.I mean really stuck.So her hubby comes and he gets it more stuck.Long story short it took three guys to get my car out lucky there was no damage to it.

So now my two youngest are in bed I have taken a Vicodin.I am going to curl up on my couch and watch Dear John. Oh yeah I have officially lost 8 POUNDS!!!!

2 comments:

Inay said...

God is Good...

congratulation in your fit to go healthy way of living..

nice to know....

God bless you...

Unknown said...

I had a day like that awhile back,went driving down the road with my emergancy break on.

Great news on the 8 pounds.