Sunday, May 16, 2010

Food and Gilmore Girls

Ok so I am so bad at this blogging thing.I am doing very well eating the good things.I still have days when I want to veg and eat bad but they are getting few and far between.

On a other note i finally gave in and started watching my seasons of Gilmore Girls.Now if you know me I have a very special place in my heart for this show.When I was sick in the hospital and recovering this show got me through a very rough patch in my life.When it went off the air I was so sad, I vowed to not watch the show till I could forgive the people who made the show .Well I had a dream about the show(yes I am weird) and I started watching it again.It is like watching a new show all over again.I am so happy I have started watching it again! If you have never watched the show you should try it.The writing is amazing and I love how fast they talk because that is how I talk.Anyways I am done going on and on about the show.

4 comments:

Abigail Wise said...

Food and Gilmore Girls are probably my two largest loves in life.

Kori Ann said...

I love that show! I too was so sad when it went off the air. Someday I need to get the DVD's.

Inay said...

I also like the Gilmore Girls
spiced up my life a little..

God bless

Anonymous said...

that is such a great show!! i love gilmore girls and have probably seen every episode more than once