Friday, March 7, 2008

My little big boy!





Wow 7 years ago I was in the hospital..thinking how scared and excited to be a mom.I didn't know what to expect but I knew I could do it.My water broke at 6 in the morning I jumped out of bed because my little sister who was 6 was sleeping with me.I got to the hospital and Greg was about 5 mins behind me.My mom was there patiantly waiting with me.I was 4 cm when I got there and was for 6 hrs.I ended up getting pitocin and 6 hrs after 30 mins of pushing.I was a mom to a beauttiful baby boy.He looked just like his dad he was 7pds 5oz and 18 and half inches.He is such a great little boy and I am so blessed to have him in my life.If I didn't have him I would be so lost.Here are a few pictures of him growing up.Sorry it took me a day to post this .

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

Happy Birthday T! How was the party?